Here is a brief overview of my most relevant projects.
- 2012: Development of a web-based tool for collaborative work in standardization boards as part of a research project, for the German Institute for Standardization (among other research partners)
- 2013: Development of a 3D training simulation for combat medics for the University of the Bundeswehr (German Federal Defence Forces)
- 2014: Development of a 3D-Voxel-Engine for freely deformable terrain in video games (as part of a larger team)
- 2015: Development of a mobile control software for Laser thickness measurement devices at the Fraunhofer Institute for Laser Technology
- 2016: Development of positioning technology and collision warning systems in mining applications (as part of a larger team)
- 2017-2019: Development of a SysML editor for collaborative design of vehicle systems for Ford
- 2020: Backend-Development for Vytal, a startup offering a digital system for reusable food packaging (as part of a larger team)
Many of my contracts don't allow me to go into details or show screenshots of my work. Several projects of which I can share all details are listed below:
The task for my master thesis was to investigate the potentials of indoor positioning systems in industrial environments. I developed a system that determines the position with a neural network that evaluates Bluetooth signals.
RailPhase is a lightweight web framework for .NET. It provides the tools necessary to write powerful web applications or embedded web servers in other applications.
NormEs was a research project funded by the German government. The goal was to create a process for collaborative development of norms and standards.